Meet Nunca.Yes, she is a rottweiler, but she is incredibly sweet! And beyond well trained. She sits on command, waits for her treat until you say "go", and lifts her paw to shake your hand. Her owner is a coworker of mine who happens to live right down the street! He said I can walk her whenever I want. He feels like I am doing him a favor, and I feel like he is doing me a favor. I am such a dog freak and have been looking for a dog to walk...
Her owner, Keith, also rides a bike in the park and invited Joey and I to join a group that rides maybe 2 or 3 times a week. Also, in May there is a race with 30,000 participants that ride through all 5 boroughs of NY. How fun!
Joey is officially done with midterms- hooray!
Plus, we hop on the plane Friday to go from the big apple to da' big easy.


No comments:
Post a Comment