Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Night time shots/Pumpkin time!

I have a whole bunch of pictures of Sheeps Meadow during the daytime and always wondered what it looked like at night time. So, last night I went to find out for myself. 

For those who don't know, Sheeps Meadow is a large open field in Central Park where people usually go to throw a frisbee or sunbathe. It used to be a pasture where sheep used to graze during the day and then mozy on over in the now fancy "Tavern on the Green" restaurant to catch some zzz's. 








Here is a cool blurred shot of the night time traffic on Central Park West.



The corner grocery is screaming "It's fall!" And I like it :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are getting very creative with the pictures. I really like the one of the bus with the blur of the lights.

UptownGirl said...

yay-hoo!

alli said...

i like the pictures! sheep meadow always reminds me of the gossip girl books
have you carved any pumpkins yet?