
Winter....please go away! Spring, please hurry up!
I'm craving green grass, bright flowers, and picnics in Central Park. I want to go hangout by the Riverside dock again at sunset while wearing sandals and a cute sun dress. I want to go eat at one of the outdoor restaurants in Little Italy and make a pit stop for gelato on the way home. I want to go to the Botanical Gardens and see hundreds of cherry blossoms that just bloomed. I can't wait to buy things that I really don't need at those amazing street fairs. I want the trees to have leaves again. I want to go sunbathing in Sheeps Meadow with a great book with my toenails painted a neon pink. I want to take a day trip back to Long Beach to be able to unite with saltwater and sand again.


7 comments:
that picture is beautiful!
request denied!
-NYC weather
I'm feelin ya girl! Thankfully I will be there in May when the weather will hopefully be nice. Under two months to go..YIPEE! :)
not too much longer for you, I hope. you can come home and do all of that, though! :)
gelato--- from ferrara's- sounds divine right now!
I agree tals!
Thanks nyc weather, you can take your smiley face and shove it! :)
Crazy your move is so soon TN girl! Exciting!
Andie, I agree! Spring is almost here....
Just wait...there's going to be hail and snow and sleet 10 feet deep only in front of your apartment! ha! take that!
-NYC weather
:) release your identity at once!
Post a Comment