Saturday, July 18, 2009

California Dreamin'


California was beeeauutiful! We stayed at Hotel Del Coronado, which was gorgeous. Our room was right on the beach and enormous. We went to the Zoo, had a spa day, hung out in a cabana by the pool, and went shopping. I noticed that everyone in San Diego is in such good shape with the best tans....kinda crazy. (FYI, half of these pictures are from you Ms. Corene...so thanks again, and of course mucho gracias to Ms. Nancy for the trip)






San Diego Zoo was so much fun! Our favorites were all of the monkeys... I could watch them for hours!


Here is the fishing cat.





Tribute to Michael Jackson...


We went to the best brunch buffet I've ever been too. Joey and Justin were super exited because of the containers of candy, haha.


That Sunday, we stayed outside by the adult pool all day. Next year, we'll be splashing around with baby Harper in the kiddie pool. :)



Here is Megan and Harper. :) She is such a cute little pregnant person!


For the night of the 4th, the hotel put on an awesome firework show! My favorite was the smiley face. :)



Ms. Nancy had taken clients to this restaurant, Marine Room, a few years ago and fell in love with it. If you look out the window you'll see why...what a great view! In the past, their windows have shattered because of the strong tides slamming against them.



Joey went golfing with Justin and failed to wear sunscreen, so he was blessed with a sunburn that literally made him a redneck. I on the otherhand wound up overusing my spray sunscreen and felt like a Jersey girl when I got back...cause it took days to wash off.

Wish I was still there.....

1 comment:

Alli said...

Its about time your sister gets to see SD pictures! Along with the general public, at that.
San Diego looked nice! I got excuted when I saw the elephant, I LOVE them.