So here is a sneak peek:
But first, I want to show you come pictures I took this past Tuesday of Central Park. You will notice quite a difference in less than a week!



Aren't the colors so pretty?

And here is a cool shot of the Dakota Building.
Our subway stop on 72nd.
Okay, so fast forward 6 days and look at the same places:






And check out my new hat! I got it for 15 bucks from a street vendor in soho. yahoo!

And we ended the day by getting our first official New York Christmas tree. The size is appropriate for our apartment...miniature! Isn't it cute??

Until next time, Ciao!


2 comments:
its so pretty! no fair. can i use your old purse?
just to annoy ypu..i'll mention LUCY. bring her in?
Hey you guys - checking my email and all the important blogs around the world:-)...and I must say, love the hat, great tree, but most of all, I am really enjoying your pictures! - so fresh and inviting...the beauty before the sludge...maybe you can bring us some sludge pictures later on? "Nature in three phases:-)"
Post a Comment