Monday, November 26, 2007

So I not only had my first celebrity sighting...

...but I had my first conversation with one as well! His name is Thomas Cavanagh. He was the star in the show "Ed" and plays J.D's brother on scrubs. He was with a friend who wanted a soap that we were out of stock in. The friend was really disappointed we didn't have it, and refused to use dove so he had to settle for something else. The whole time his friend is whining, Thomas turned to me and started making fun of him. He asked me if a lot of guys came in obsessing over soaps and face wash. I said not really....which his friend did not appreciate! Then I started showing Thomas stuff that "smelled like christmas". He was really fascinated with the concept of a diffuser and wound up buying one. He was getting a more into the "soap thing" than he anticipated, so he told me to keep it between us that he was getting into the l'occitane scene. haha! really really funny and down to earth guy. And in true New York essence, I kept my cool until he left the store. Pat on the head for me! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Candis said...

Uptown Girl,
Love that guy - seemed so natural on the show Ed...I 'm sure you will meet many high profile folks while living in the city. Enjoy!

alli said...

shopping was swell! i got devil wears prada for 5 dollars and also pursuit of happiness.
i got a really cute dress from forever 21 also!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.