
We went to a NYU end of the year party at 230 Fifth last night. It's a swanky rooftop bar with a great view of the city. I heard a bartender say that that view helps ease paying 9 bucks for a beer. *shrugs shoulders* Fun times.

This is Megha- who actually went to Tulane for her undergrad. I remember we talked about Veterans Blvd once which was a little surreal.



This is Amy. She was one of our main recruiters for our upcoming kickball game.
Megha and I thought we were so cool with our dark shades in the club....haha. Don't worry. We knew how riduculous we looked.

Ian....funny guy!
This is Bill- Joey's mentor for the program.
Joey's good friend Katy... better known as "hot-lanta".
The shades started a trend...
They had robes that you could wear if you got cold....and once again Megha and I thought we looked too cool for school.
The girl next to me is Nikki. She is training with Joey for a NJ triathalon.Other than going out, my softball team won our second game. 17-9. Yahoo!


1 comment:
Hey - haven't seen you guys on Thinkwriter lately - of course, I haven't been leaving tracks on your blog either! So, how's it going? Believe your party pics look a little rowdy:-)
....Candis
Post a Comment