
Friday, Joey and I stole Nunca for an evening in Central Park. We sat with her by the lake underneath cherry blossoms, and let her watch the ducks play in the water...that is until she started pulling to go chase them! Then we navigated our way through the rest of the park. We tried to run with her, but she gets tired really easily. She gave up several times, looking up at me with sad eyes saying, "I didn't sign up for this!"


On Saturday, it was round two. We grabbed some famous hot dogs from Grey's Papaya and had a picnic in the park. I sunbathed while Joey caught up on some reading for a final.

All of the pale Manhattan bodies were swarming the park soaking up the sunshine. This is Sheep's Meadow:



Which usually looks like this:

Did I ever tell you how much I love Cherry Blossoms? If you look closely, it was "snowing" flowers. So pretty, especially at sunset.

Well, off to puppy classes I go! Wish me luck.
Woof :)


4 comments:
I am so jealous!! The park looks beautiful.
nice effort ....
keep it up
Neeraj
https://neeraj4frnz.blogspot.com
The park looks beautiful, just like you.
i always read about sheep meadow in gossip girl.its where the upper east side girls would go to tan..just like you! nevermind your on the west
but if you see the gosip girl filming that will not be fair. luck cant strike you twice and me NONE!
the park looks pretty
Post a Comment