I stole a picture from google images...
It is so pretty out there! I prefer it over Central Park because there are less crowds and you have a really nice view of the pier. We met up at the Pier i Cafe'....where we happened to see our second celebrity for the day. (I am trying to get Joey to post about that.)Ms. Corene was very sweet and sent over some of her pictures from London in an e-mail. I'll go ahead and post a few:




The inside of Notre Dame
The Venus statue at the Louvre
We went to the Icebar in London which was really cool....pun intended. The bar is below zero and everything is made out of ice. From the chairs to the cups you drink out of- all ice.


They also make you wear thick Eskimo coats...cute, right?


1 comment:
Nice pictures my melissa!
The ice bar looks cool..hahaha i'm unintentionally funny too!
Post a Comment