hahah i wish i could comment on each picture individually! like, what are you doing? some sort of monkey impersonation!? is joey spitting sand out??? the ufo?? haha the picture of joey "spitting" for some reason reminded me of him doing the dance from HITCH at the "tacky prom" hahahah that dance was great! I miss you guys!
I had just climbed out of my "sand tomb"....walking like a mummy or something. Joey was pretending to be eating sand. And that UFO is my cute little smiley shell friend named 'JImmy'!
Tacky Prom party was the best!! I wish we could throw crazy themed parties here...but our apartment is a bit too small for that!
4 comments:
hahah i wish i could comment on each picture individually! like, what are you doing? some sort of monkey impersonation!? is joey spitting sand out??? the ufo??
haha the picture of joey "spitting" for some reason reminded me of him doing the dance from HITCH at the "tacky prom" hahahah that dance was great! I miss you guys!
HaHa!
I had just climbed out of my "sand tomb"....walking like a mummy or something. Joey was pretending to be eating sand. And that UFO is my cute little smiley shell friend named 'JImmy'!
Tacky Prom party was the best!! I wish we could throw crazy themed parties here...but our apartment is a bit too small for that!
We miss you too!!!! :( :)
Nice photos! Looks like someplace in California, not New York. Next time I'm up there, I may pay a visit to the shore.
It looks like you just did a triathlon yourself!
Take care
The beach looks really pretty!I like the bird you should take it home for lucy goosie
Post a Comment