Monday, September 8, 2008

(Green) Central Park/Sightings



I know the leaves will start to change colors soon, so I wandered through Central Park Saturday morning and snapped a few pictures while everything is still green. The picture (above) was by far my favorite. I was zooming in on the daisy when this dainty little butterfly fluttered right unto it. 


This is one of my new favorite areas in the park. It's right along CPW and 75th. You feel like you are in the woods. All of the benches and bridges are made out of logs and you are surrounded by green. 






Yesterday, I was walking down 18th St. heading towards 5th Ave. and made eye contact with the red head from Sex and the City. She was dressed way down and looked kind of ghostly.


Joey saw Kevin Bacon on the subway the other day. (That means he saw a celebritycouple since he spotted his wife Kyra on the same subway line last year...score!) But really? Celebrities riding the subway? It's funny how they just blend right in, which I'm sure they love. I certainly would. 

2 comments:

alli said...

i love the picture with the butterfly! it's so pretty
joey is such a stalker poor kevin beacon . he better watch out

UptownGirl said...

mr. smarty pants....aka joey says that its BACON not beacon......


poop on his head.