Wednesday, September 24, 2008

West Village.Abstracts.Soho.

I navigated around the West Village and Soho this evening and got some cool pictures. You'll notice I edited a bunch of them, so they look a little more artsy. But first, here is a picture of Lucy after her bath a few nights ago. Let's just say the girl's got a lotta hair...and has issues sometimes!


Here is my little Boston Terrier friend Stella. She lost sight in her right eye while playing with another dog outside :( However, she's so playful and knows how to give high fives-how cool!

Here are some "abstracts":





Stella's favorite toy-hahaha!















This is an office building that is purposely covered in collage of pictures.


I wish we had one of these in our neighborhood. A locally owned coffee shop...not Starbuck's!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are really great! They are going to think you are paparazzi. I love your hair. It looks really pretty, and tell Lucy she looks pretty too.

Anonymous said...

the pictures are wonderful dahling!
stella is adorable take her down here for christmas. sorry lucy
i like your hair it looks really pretty
you have some photography skillz =]

and lucy, callie and riley feel your pain their currently undergoing ear mite treatment every night