So I was in SoHo this afternoon. About to cross the intersection of Spring St. and Broadway when I look across the street and notice a familiar face. A Louisiana face. An Andrew Beasley face. I make eye contact with him and mouth "Andrew Beasley?" to him. And it was him! I freaked! I mean, I never run into anyone on the streets. And to run into a guy that Joey and I used to work with at Blue Bayou back in 2004? So, my reaction was pure hyperness. Meanwhile, Beasley's reaction? "Oh hey. How've ya' been?" He had not changed a bit. He would do the same thing when I would run into him at LSU. I told him, you do realize that we are bumping into one another in Soho in freaking New York City? Crazy kid!
Here is a picture from our Blue Bayou days...


4 comments:
nice choice of song!
AWWWWWWWW I do still read this! that is NUTS! I swear that kid has no emotion haha he's was so much fun back in the day, now he won't talk to any of us for whatever reason! o well
maybe one day I'll have enough money to visit new york, and I'll be excited to run into you guys on the street hahah
haha! glad it's not just me! it would be freakin' awesome t see tals on the streets of nyc! i would pretty much die :)
hahahahaha wellll that would kinda defeat the purpose...no dying aloud! haha
Post a Comment