She got spayed this past Tuesday, and was sent home with a bag of prescriptions and a silly looking cone for her head.

The cone was sent home clear....but I decided to decorate it for the Saint's pre-season game tonight. Joey approved.


She was so clumsy and loopy when she first got home. But now, she is being so sweet and affectionate. The vet said to make her keep the cone on for an entire week, but I let her cheat a little. I'll take it off so she can eat in peace. Then when she's done, I'll hold her cone up to her and she'll push her little face through and start purring. She thinks she looks good with it on. She's a stylin' Manhattan kitty. :)


4 comments:
I can't believe she puts her own head through the cone! that's crazy!
...and believe it or not, one of my kitties is about as big as the one in the last post hahah
I know, it's pretty cute!
Jeez...I wouldn't call that a kitty! You have a beast!
:)
look at lucy goosie!! i love her thank God she's her better half now..she was so scary :(
i want to steal her
Well...she's been returning to her bad self...I think she is just naturally schizophrenic!
So...you can steal her on her bad days :)
Post a Comment