(I stole this picture of us from: http://www.uni-formcity.com/ )Joey, Ella, and I went to a "Dog Walk Against Cancer" in Riverside Park this morning. Walk and Train, the company I do dog walking for, had a table set up selling cute dog treats and toys for the Lisa Bowman Foundation. Lisa Bowman used to work for Walk and Train, and is currently fighting breast cancer. She was interviewed by NY1, and was the official ribbon cutter for the walk, which is exciting. Here is a link to her website: http://stores.homestead.com/hstrial-CSafford2/StoreFront.bok
Feel free to make a donation. When you purchase accessories, beds, or collars, all of the proceeds go to the fund.
The turnout was awesome for the event, but unfortunately the weather was yucky! I didn't get to bring my camera out there because of it, so there are no pictures unfortunately. But here is one of Colleen with her boxer Luna....cute!

Last night, we wound up in Time Square (sarcastic yippee) for a night at Dave and Buster's for Elizabeth's birthday. Time square is a place where anyone with ADD would go crazy, for obvious reasons. It's loud, crowded, flashy, so it really takes a lot for one individual to stand out of the crowd. Apparently last night, Asia's mother made it happen quite effectively.
Who is Asia you ask? She was a lost child around 46th and Broadway last night. Her strapping mother was running through oncoming traffic shrieking "ASIA! ASIA! ASSSSSIIIAAAAAAA!" She was approaching me and Joey in full force, and I jumped to the side. And Joey....okay, you know how sometimes you are walking in the grocery and there is someone trying to pass, so you move one way, they move the same way, and it goes in an awkward shuffle until you get it right? Haha, well that's what happened to poor Joey and this gargantuan woman last night. So she shoved him *bam* square in his chest almost pushing him down. Wow.
Anywho, Dave and Buster's was fun. I got to whip Joey's butt at the Daytona racing game twice.



No comments:
Post a Comment