
Joey's band played at Kenny's Castaway this past Wednesday...and they rocked. The turnout was really good, and it even seems like the bar owner wants them to set up something more regular. The music was stuff you would hear on the radio. They had an HD camera man out there recording the show. As soon as it gets posted, I'll put the link on here.
A few good people came out for the cause. :)
I told Katee like a month ago that I would plan her birthday party for her. Her birthday was this past Thursday, so I figured a surprise party mixed in with Joey rocking the bass would be perfect. I made her cupcakes and got her a balloon along with a birthday hat. The picture would lead you to think otherwise....but she was super happy about it. :)
A horrific attempt to do rick star poses....
Ian is so silly...
After the show, Katee took us to....Korea town! Whenever she takes us out, I think she is leading us to our death at first. We always go through a weird building entrance, preceded by flights of stairs, and maybe an elevator ride or two. However, the end results are always these amazing hidden restaurants with awesome food! They took a polaroid picture of us, which I thought was funny (below). Then we headed straight for the karaoke bar....

















3 comments:
1) the band pictures came out really good! They look professional. Can't wait to see ze video!
2) why do you look so tall in one of the pics? You are not that tall!! Your like 5 3 grr
3) that Polaroid came out really neat!
OMG Melissa that is awesome!!! Great pictures too! Hopefully our schedules will align soon so we can hang out. :) Lu
I know!!!! Lu, it will happen!
Post a Comment