Sunday, September 23, 2007

Lucy, Videos, Jobs...

So if you look to the right, I added a commercial from Stanley Steamers. The first time Joey and I saw this we died laughing, because this is a trick Lucy has picked up unfortunately! I decided I am not picking out anymore pets! They all turn out to be dysfunctional...but my friend Christina thankfully explained to me why she was doing this and gave me a few solutions. I will not go into any more detail about it...for your own good. Anyways, Lucy had her first check up on Friday. She was so happy to be there oddly enough. The vets were laughing because she was purring away while they were examining her! She is healthy at a whopping 2 lbs!

I have been trying to upload videos on here with no avail. I have a link for the ones I have uploaded so far to you tube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC_koADjjrI (maui)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2x1-0353XY
(the devil)


I have also been looking for a job with no avail. I am considering either working at K-mart or becoming an escort....yes with a college degree, and yes I know you are proud Mom. It's so frustrating to go on these really long, great interviews and nothing ever happens. I thought being nice to someone's face, and then saying differently when they're not around was a southern thing? I thought New Yorkers were more upfront... Oh well, I am working with a recruiter right now. Hopefully something will turn out with him. Meanwhile I am going to work anywhere...except for kmart or escort services. (sigh of relief)


I have too much time on my hands. I feel like an unproductive citizen. So I've decided to join the New York Cares organization. I am going to either read to small kids after school, or help older kids with physical fitness. I could maybe get back into running, which I would be excited about. The great thing about this organization is it doesn't require a minimum amount of time, which will be great when I start working. www.nycares.org

Google Earth is just about the coolest thing I've found on the internet. I highly recommend it to anyone. You just shoot in any address in the world, and it will give you a view of it from a satellite. Here is a shot of our apartment:




That's all I have for ya'll, I mean, you guys.
Have a good week :)

No comments: