
Our new sweety baby. If anyone has seen the commercial with Maria Sharapova taking a million pictures of her dog...that's pretty much me with Lucy. She is just so cute I cant't help it. Don't worry though, I won't post all of the pictures.






This past week has been kinda crazy for us. Joey started school and both of us have been going on crazy interviews. The city is both draining and exciting. Cycling is way more intense than either of us expected. The park is absolutely gorgeous! Tomorrow we plan on going out there just to sit on a park bench and enjoey the scenery. We are meeting new people everyday. New Yorkers are not as scary as everyone makes them out to be. I met a few people just sitting at Starbucks and the laundry mat(by Lennnny's). Joey is meeting tons of people from class. Anyways, I'll write more later!


2 comments:
cute cat. hows the small ass apartment ?
i have a new email address , rleblanc85@gmail.com
and my tattoo is finally done healing and it looks tite!
aw it's my baby lucy!!how cute she is. you all should get a basket and take her cycling!
yay for friends!
Post a Comment