Joey's in a band, and I found a new job by Wall St.!

This all happened on Monday, but we wanted to wait to announce it to Joey's family on Wednesday night in person first. The band's website is: http://www.adamkemmerer.com/ The band is supposed to be very serious about getting signed for a record deal. So who knows, Joey may be a star! I can't wait to go see him play!
I got a job as an insurance agent with Aflac (yes, the company with the duck!) I am going to be taking my licensure test within the next few weeks. Yay, no more retail!!!!!!! I am so excited about the whole thing. I got a really good vibe from the office I will be working at. And the location is right on Water St.(which is in the financial district). So wish me luck!
Joey's family came up for Thanksgiving, which was awesome!!!! Ms. Nancy is an awesome cook, so the dinner was amazing! We ate at a bunch of nice restaurants and got to see 'Young Frankenstein' on Broadway! Lucy really enjoyed their company as well. Apparently she is a bit of a social butterfly! As soon as they left our apartment Saturday night, she started crying!



1 comment:
Congratulations to both of you! Checked out the website and it was sounding good - but of course, all will improve when The Joey joins in! Good luck on your test Uptowngirl!
(Hey...be sure to cast your vote on Thinkwriter.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment