Sunday, November 11, 2007

so if eveyone else is going on strike...

Then why can't I? Joey just made a funny little comment about going on household duty strike....and anyone who knows about Joey's cleaning habits (Ms. Nancy back me up!) then they will know this is indeed a funny little comment.

Therefore:

I, Melissa Serio, am declaring to go on a household chore strike.Starting today. And I may even post some before and after pictures of the apartment for entertainment purposes.


PS- Joey says I am writing too many posts and it is taking the limelight away from his post. So please be sure to read his post. :)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I tried that once,and the house looked like a cyclone went through it.
NOBODY CARED!!
Joey, i hope you will be able to find the joysticks to your playstation in all the mess. If not you may have to actually clean!!

alli said...

go mama go!

alli said...

update yo blog

Anonymous said...

well the only way to fix Joey's problem is to get him to post more. You shouldn't post any less! I loving keeping up with you guys, and your post are always funny. haha

Congrats on the new jobs!!!