Sunday, January 18, 2009

Brrrrrrr


Before I leave the apartment, I always check out my handy dandy iphone weather widget. This past week, the numbers I saw made me feel like I was still in Vermont. It hovered in the single digits yesterday, and overnight we got a snow storm. Luckily today it warmed up into the 30's, which let me and Ella enjoy the sights in the park.



Hehe, oh Ella. Tiny in size, but large in personality :)


Her eating the snow.



All of the white in this picture is a frozen lake.


However, that patch of water will tell you that it's not completely frozen over. So, it probly wouldn't be the best idea to go skating/running/sliding on it, right? Yet there was still a healthy mix of ignorant tourists and New Yorkers alike doing all of the above. Let's just say the cops had a field day embarrassing them.


Pretty CPW!

3 comments:

Andie said...

Beautiful! :) I remember walking through CPW once when it was that "snowed over" --- it is gorgeous!

UptownGirl said...

I know!!

alli said...

i love ella! pretty pics sista
sorry you didn't get to see the inauguration :(