Saturday, January 31, 2009

Photography Test.


I'm working on my portfolio that is due in about a month, and I am stumped on this one section:

"Photography Test – Visually describe a person or an object by photographing them/it six different ways. All six images should be distinctly different from each other."

It's been in the back of my mind for a while....and I'm having a hard time settling on one individual concept. If anyone has a stroke of genius, then by all means share the love.

The rest of the portfolio will consist of about 25-30 photos, 6 short answer questions, and 2 essays. Funny enough, one of the essays require you to compare and contrast two different photographs based on composition, emotion, approaches, etc. and one of the photographs is from Gregory Crewdson. I mentioned him in a previous post: http://jsmsny.blogspot.com/2008/11/celebratory-weekend.html

Alright, back to work!

2 comments:

LuLu said...

Sorry, no epiphanies (spelling??) here but stick with your gut and you will do awesome! Good Luck and keep us informed!!

UptownGirl said...

Thanks!! I'm gonna have to do some major brainstorming!