
Moving on...
"The most avid readers of the year"-my Aunt Carol and Uncle Charlie! I know that the rest of you are shocked that other readers exist. Did you know when you click on "comments" you will hear crickets chirping ;) He really enjoys my political posts (tee hee) and I think she enjoys seeing the quirky side of me.
So here is their debut-


Joey already introduced Buster and Layla in a previous post, but I'm gonna add some more pictures. Buster's name sums up his personality very nicely.


Layla's face! Buster's tongue! Gosh, they are cute!


For those who said I'm wasn't an angel as a child...I have proof that says otherwise.

While I was home, we went down to see Fulton St. decorated for Christmas. On the way home, I got some really cool pictures while we were stuck in traffic. I think most of these were from Royal St.

This one looks like it's from San Francisco.






On a very bored night, Alli decided to give me a makeover... that involved red lipstick. EEK! I don't know how people can wear it. You must need an uber amount of confidence, I just wound up feeling like a clown....and I hate clowns!


5 comments:
Beautiful photographs, as always!
My cousin has a golden named Buster too! Adorable!
your shots of downtown nola make it look like a completely different place!
I went to the quarter this weekend and got a few neato shots. :)
TN, I think Buster is such a great name for retrievers! They are so goofy!
Thanks Andie! I love the photos on your blog too!!!
:)
i spy one lie...
that red lipstick comment makes me annoyed every time!
Post a Comment