I didn't take many pictures, hoping Missuh Corene will send me some, but here are the ones I did get from Spice Market.
Here's Meghan, Sasha, and Jeff- who looks a bit confused!

Father Whitney

Justin's Scottish friend Adam.



These are some without the flash. It was South Asian inspired, so the colors, lighting, and architecture was awesome.


It was also a "celebrity" weekend.
Wednesday night we saw Daniel Radcliffe signing autographs in the Theatre District. He then hopped into his black Escalade and zoomed right past us. Then, Joey and I saw Bernadette Peters with her dog standing in front of the Starbuck's that's literally 20 feet from our apartment. On Friday Ms. Nancy saw Katie Holmes with baby Suri. During our intermission for "In the Heights", Ms. Nancy brushed shoulders with Adrian Monk from the TV show "Monk" while waiting in line for a drink. He was sitting right in our little section. Then last night at the restaurant Pastis, Joey noticed a photographer (Gregory Crewdson) from a documentary we were watching on the Ovation channel. Here are some of his amazing pictures:



Then last night, John Lithgow walked into the restaurant and sat near our table. It looked like he was with maybe his wife and kids? I was super uncool and took a picture with Joey's iphone, pretending to take a picture of Joey. (He's the one with the hat and glasses on)

That's a lot of people from one weekend!
Now, we are having an official lazy sunday and taking it easy! My plan is to not leave the apartment today...


5 comments:
nice pictures! cool dress you have on sista
y'all were busy with celebrity sightings this week!
next time you see daniel radclife, snatch him up. thank you in advance!
Haha, thanks Alli oop. I'm bringing it back when I come home for Christmas...promise!
your bringing me harry potter?! thanks soo much :)
haha, nice one!
btw, i like how we have conversations through my comment wall...even though i just talked to you a few hours ago.
:)
Post a Comment