
I know I've posted too many pictures of this gosh darn lake, but I find it fascinating.

Joey is just as in love with her as me! Ella knows who he is and gets really excited when she sees him. Haha, look at her paw clasped around his thumb!

She has a favorite spot in Strawberry fields where birds and squirrels are rampant. She spotted a squirrel Sunday and literally went into combat mode. Right at that moment, a tour group parked all around me and Joey, intrigued by this little creature. They were taking pictures, and then regular passerby stopped to see what all the fuss was about. So, between 30-40 people are all watching Ella, frozen and focused on her prey. Then, in a snap, she darted toward the squirrel as fast as her little legs would allow. The crowd cheered and clapped, and screamed, "nice try!!!! good job!!! yayyyy!" Joey was shocked. I told him these things will happen when I am out with her, but never fully understood just how ridiculous the experience is.

Superdog!

I've narrowed down my "dream dog" to either a mini dachsund, golden retriever, beagle, american bulldog, boston terrier, labrador, or a sweet little mutt from the pound. Too many choices and so little time...


1 comment:
cute cute cute. I love puppies.
Post a Comment