I'll post some pictures from last night as soon as I get them from Blaine. By the way, it was sooooooooooooooo cold last night. It was 19 degrees with a wind chill of 2. Sweet Jesus, I've never felt that kind of cold in my life. After we left the party it was especially brutal trying to get a cab. :(
Meanwhile, I'll make this a "Delayed Christmas Eve" post. My Aunt Yvonne and Uncle Johnny have their annual party over at their house.


Aunt Yvonne, I hope you are utilizing the bookmark of my blog that I put on your computer. Ola Mae (hehe), I sure hope Uncle Louis helped you find your way. And don't worry, you can now scroll through the pages at your own pace. :)
Anywho, here are the delayed pictures.
Santa makes a stop every year.


Alli and Julien....who is sooooo beautiful and sweet!

My cousin David's girls and my cousin Courtney's boys with their grandma (my Aunt Eunice). Those kids are all so sweet and pretty. It's disgusting.

A group shot after all of the kiddies went home to wait for Santa. Someone should have held a sign stating an elementary class/year since it looks like a class picture.


We were having issues with Mitzi's, well, um...okay. Debbie said Mitzi's ta ta's blocked her face in the other picture. So Mitzi was trying to reign control. Hahaha.

These pictures were from the end of the night. After everyone leaves, it quickly divides into a girls vs. boys room. Totally Junior high style.


Aunt Yvonne with her glass that lights up, so she'll always be able to find it at the party.



No comments:
Post a Comment