Thursday, January 29, 2009

Whenever I need a laugh,

...these pictures will get the job done. Honestly, I am just sick of looking at dreary winter pictures. I am also sick of hearing about the depressing economy. So let's laugh instead, shall we?

This first winner is from my 23'rd birthday in good ol' Baton Rouge. We had the genius idea of going to the club "Splash" dressed like this. A "good" friend of mine said that it was drag night, and everyone dressed up. Big time. So Joey and Jacob went out and bought fro wigs (how is this considered drag I'll never know), and Jessica and I dressed like drag queens. Needless to say, no one was dressed up. Joke on us. Big time. It was hilarious and totally worth it though. Just seeing Joey getting check out by another guy, while wearing that wig...hahaha!


These were from our Grand Canyon trip while in Vegas. Ms. Nancy had us posing on this rock that you could have boiled eggs on, to make it look like we were climbing.


Our "travel brochure" picture.


Momma Serio loved this one. Pretending to fall backwards off the cliff...weeeeeeee!


For those who saw "Marley and me", I owned a devil of my own a few years ago. This lovely mix was a combo of school papers I had out on my desk. She was the Tasmanian devil with a record speed for destroying my stuff. :(


"Maw Maw and Paw Paw". That's all I need to say :)



I made these comics while on the plane coming home for Xmas...and for those of you who can't read the small print(Mom), I'll caption them.

"Free refills"

"Maybe I want to look cheap."


"Where's my wallet?"
"Sucker..."

Don't worry, we know our looks will only last so long. We are trying to work on that personality thing...



"Confetti cake!!!!!!!!!!!"


Jessica in her Astrovan....you can't hear me, but I'm laughing. Her little civic broke down, and she had to use her Dad's wheels. I lucked out, because this was our transportation for "Splash" night, which totally added to the ridiculousness of the night.


Sweet Lucy...


Mitzi, I love you? Please don't kill me? I had to! Best picture ever!