
For those that don't know, Topshop is a store that was created by the supermodel Kate Moss. The original store is in London, and I remember going to last year in search of a birthday present for Meghan. The new store in Manhattan just opened less than a month ago.
I will say that I'm not really into the whole fashion models/designer scene...but there's a lot of buzz about the new store opening down in Soho. Nadia has been, Alli is sending me e-mails about it, so yesterday Beth and I went to check it out. They had a few cute things....but way too expensive.
I find these really trendy places sell way too many of these "garbage bag" dresses:
along with the newest trend in pants:
Ugghhh. Hideous. Whoever creates these designs clearly hates women.
On a positive note, I found a cute pair of cowboy boots. Joey got me some as a Christmas present, but they didn't fit right, so we've been looking for a different pair since.


No comments:
Post a Comment