Sunday, June 14, 2009

Changes.


It seems that everyone we know is trying to find jobs, either here in NY or someplace else. Our friends Jeff and Tori are moving on officially this month, Jeff to a PhD program in Rochester & Tori a new job in Houston. They are two of my favorite people, so it's a bit sad. :'(

Last night, we went to dinner with Tori and Ian to Cafe' Havana in Soho for some moritos and yummy cuban food. I love them both dearly, the chemistry of our group is so great. Crazy to think a piece of the puzzle will be missing in a few weeks...

Joey's been job searching... and who know where that end result will spit us out. So, it's all a little crazy right now.

Moving on to something more fun...


I went searching for some new music right before our getaway trip that subtly expressed- hey, it's summer! Here's what I came up with:

1. Matt Costa- Sunshine
2. Sufjan Stevens- Holland
3. Coconut Records- West Coast
4. Matt Costa-Songs We Sing
5. Eagles- Hotel California
6. Anna Nalik- Breathe (2AM)
7. Sufjan Stevens- The One I Love
8. Matt Costa- Whiskey and Wine
9. Coconut Records- Ask Her to Dance
10. Coconut Records- Nighttiming
11. Matt Costa- Wash Away
12. Sufjan Stevens- Chicago
13. Creedence Clearwater Revival- Have You Ever Seen The Rain
14. Otis Redding- Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay
15. Matt Costa- Yellow Taxi
16. Jason Mraz- I'm Yours
17. Goo Goo Dolls- Iris
18. Lily Allen- LDN
19. Matt Costa-Sweet Rose
20. Json Mraz- Lucky
21. Matt Costa-These Arms



1 comment:

Alli said...

I love matt costa did you listen to me like two years ago when I told you to listen to him? Hmmm.
Burn his music on my phone as I can't do that anymore w/o your special software.
And creedence Clearwater revival too por favor? Yay