Not that anyone actually looks at this thing, but sorry for the lack of updates. We finally had our cable and internet installed so we can update this more often.
We went to our first Yankee game the other night and saw them kick the crap out of the Red Sox. Manny made an error to which the entire stadium began chanting "Manny Sucks! Manny Sucks!" It was something similar to Go to hell Ole Miss or Auburn or whatever else we LSU people chant.
On to the Saints game...wow, what were they thinking. Payton, I have faith, but get your head out of your ass. On a lighter note, I found Abita at our local grocery store...in New York. Strange and exciting at the same time. Well that's it, until the next post.


4 comments:
Joey is a stud.
Lucy is hilarious. I LOVE the picture with the Saints koozie (spelling?) like a little dress. Hilarious.
Glad you found Abita...how if you could just find some crawfish...
Anonymous, i'm sure your just some stranger and all not some ego maniac :D
saints i wll say nada about
annnd lucy looks adorable
Love this picture of you Joey - almost as much as I love the apartment - very swank for a non-yank. Hello to Melissa, too....
Post a Comment