Thursday, November 13, 2008

Brother's Married!

So here are some pictures from last weekend. Brother's married and little sister is going to college next year. *sigh*

I wish Joey bean's schedule for school wasn't so crazy so he could have gone with me :( But he would have left on a Friday to fly into New Orleans, to drive for 5 hours into Florida, to then drive back on Sunday and fly back to NY. Not to mention he is about to spontaneously combust with all of the projects with clients, papers, and exams he has swarming around him. Sounds like fun, right?

Anywho, here are the lovely pictures. The weather couldn't have been more perfect on Saturday!





This is officially my dad's debut to the blog:





Maw Maw Scheibe! She was in a very silly mood last weekend. She wanted to stop at Hooter's, but realized she left her orange shorts at home. She claimed the photographer was taking pictures of her butt. Then she purposely asked stupid questions with smirks on her face wondering if we would take her seriously.




So I complained to my mom and Sonta how I went to Florida with no bathing suit, shorts, or suncreen cause I thought it was going to be cold. Let's just say I came out for our stroll on the beach like this, and they were puzzled. (I raided Alli's suitcase)

"Darling, would you go fetch me my afternoon tea?" ...in an Audrey Hepburn manner


Here's where we stayed! ...kidding! Looks like a house that got some hurricane damage with curtains still intact.


Me and Sonta!


So this is where it gets silly. Alli and I danced the night away. This is us singing and dancing to a cheesy Celine Dion song.


8th grade style.



The Serio ladies.




High fives and patty cake. My favorite combo for ghetto songs...haha


We even got Sonta to dance to the Usher "Yeah" song. Hehe!


"Scuse me mam', please check the attitude at the door before entering the premises."



This character is Chris Buffa. This guy went out of his way to deplete my self esteem as a teenager. (hope you're readin' this Buffa!) He picked on me for loving NSYNC, not having a boyfriend, and always being too good by staying home on Friday nights. It was all "in good fun"....according to him. Haha. No hard feelings though. This is him high fiving me for my matured musical taste (Beatles & Zeppelin) and admitting that NSYNC really did indeed suck!




This is my "hooray for life" picture!



I had forgotten just how pretty Florida beaches with clear water and white sand. We used to use our timeshare and go relax for a week...aahhh!

I'm about to leave for a "National Portfolio Day" at Pratt University over in Brookyn. Wish me luck!

:)

No comments: