
(Alli,
I apologize for any embarrassment this may cause you. If need be, forward me the bill from the shrink.
Melissa)
So Alli is all grown up. For God's sakes the girl's hair is down to her waist, she's wearing heels and lipstick, and when I open her closet doors I hear the angels singing from above. How did this happen? She has out done me> Prettier hair, better fashion sense, cuter, smarter, and maybe even funnier. (maybe) *sigh*
While home, I realized that my photography obsession dates back to prehistoric times. First of all, my Dad freaked when he saw my camera. He snatched it from me and started clicking away. Never made the connection. Second, while looking through old pictures, I stumbled upon fake photo shoots that I had with Alli. Unfortunately I only have two. (This is where the embarrassment starts)
It's weird looking at childhood pictures. I look at all of the stuff on my desk in the back-round and remember every little detail of everything. My clock, phone, books, book holders, etc.

In this picture, we get a little more fancy with props. A-lah Sylvester the cat, a chair, a blanket, and bright pink bunk beds in the horizon.

Okay, so it'd only be fair if I shared the embarrassment. Here we are in our bright pink Barbie car. God I loved the freedom that thing gave me, I could just pick up and go! ;)

The reason for all of the "baby" pictures you ask? Alli asked me if I would take some fun pictures for her Senior pictures! The connection from 15 years ago to now is kind of funny to me.
I obviously obliged to taking the pictures. Here are my favorites:




Oh, how I love New Orleans...






2 comments:
I love these pics! Makes me miss home. The one of her in front of the green doors is my favorite!
Thanks!!
:)
Post a Comment