Monday, June 22, 2009

Bronx Kids.


I went to my monthly Arts & Crafts night in the Bronx this past Thursday. I love these kiddies so much!

Nicole (below) is part of the cutest family I've ever laid eyes on. :) Her brother, Angel, is my little side kick who looks like a miniature Obama. Then they have an older sister Melanie, and a baby sister who's still in diapers. Truth be told, they are some of the happiest/sharpest kids I've ever come across.


Nicole was sitting on my lap and shared a very private and deep thought with me. In a little squeak box voice she says, "I wish my hair was smaller." Hahaha. God, adorable. I reassured her that it's a blessing and girls wish their hair was that curly.

At one point she tugged my shirt and said this little girl hit her while playing. I told her it was probly an accident and that we needed to play a game to cheer her up. We would both keep serious faces as long as we could, and whoever smiled first, lost. Well, she didn't last for a second! She let out this belly laugh and quickly cover her face with both hands. I would walk up to her the whole night saying, "I think Nicole is about to smile?" Then she would react the same everytime. Oh, I wish I could take them home with me. Joey, you wouldn't mind, right?




I love this kid, Ronald. He's like a little Will Smith with his personality. Very bright and creative too....


1 comment:

Alli said...

That's still so funny about nicole! She sounds so cute :)