Sunday, September 30, 2007

Been a while...


Usually it's Melissa that posts on here, so I figured it was probably time for me to do it. It's been an interesting few weeks. I had my first paper and quiz on the same day. Some of those questions were pretty difficult. But according to the grading scale, I got an A -.

My Mom came in for the weekend. It was very nice to see a familiar face. Speaking of which I'll probably be seeing most of you (2 or 3 of our 4 readers) in late October. We went all over SoHo shopping for my birthday. I wound up getting some new clothes and sunglasses which make me look what I could call stunning....also breathtaking. Then we finished the night at Michael Jordan's in Grand Central Terminal.


They have the best mashed potatoes in the city, probably the world.
I also started a new role-playing job. I show up to strange men's apartments and have to act like different people. Not really, it's for a consulting company that is developing leadership skills for another company. It's pretty interesting, sometimes a little nerve wracking.

In other news, Iran's president came down to talk about the holocaust and how there are no gays in Iran and what not. I didn't get to go that day, but rest assured, the next time somebody like that shows up, I will be there. He was only a short subway ride uptown too. Next time...

Well that's about it. I'll post again whenever something interesting happens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

joey, what is your work number again? 1-900-627...

call me ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello, Hello !

I MUST see a photo of the stunning guy in the new sunglasses!. I'm sure it will take my breath away.

sounds as though ya'll are having a really good time and getting to know your way around the City. Congratulations on the test and the jobs.

I know ya'll must have enjoyed your Mom's visit. Bet she spoiled Lucy even more rotten that she already is.

Take care... I love you.

Missah C.