
You will notice we are holding a coffee, that Starbuck's gave us for free for voting! Quite generous.
We took that coffee over to Central Park to stroll around for a bit.
Hoorah for fall leaves!




Joey decided he didn't like his free coffee anymore. They basically gave us black coffee and we added cinnamon, sugar, mocha, milk...and God only knows what else to it. I wonder why it didn't taste quite right?



This saxophone player is always out playing near "the mall". It makes me feel like I'm in New Orleeens. Speaking of which, I am flying home tomorrow! I haven't seen my family since March, plus they are having a small celebration for my brother's wedding. Oh, and I get to have Bud's Broiler. Yum!

7 comments:
Randomly noticed your site and loved the pics! I can't believe Starbuck's was giving out free coffee and I did not know about this! Keep blogging, love your blog. ;)
Hey!
Thanks so much! It's always nice to know that someone besides my little sister reads the blog. Ha!
Yeah, head on over to Starbuck's today! Just tell them you are there for your free coffee, and they'll gladly pour you a cup.
Melissa :)
Central Park looks beautiful.
I read the blog!!! I do not leave comments all the time, but I love seeing pictures of you and Joey.
Great pics of the park! I bet NY during election time was awesome! I'm moving to my mom's this weekend to save $$ for my move. I would ONLY live my mom with the hopes of NYC!! :)
Have a wonderful weekend!
pretty sure I know who Joey voted for haha
and I am SO jealous of all of the colorful leaves! it's not fair.
my friends and I were thinking about planning a trip to new york around new years but I refuse to go when it's cold. so we shall see...
Wowzers. Thanks for all of the comments! :)
TN girl, that's hilarious. Do whatever it takes!
TALS- You better let us know when you are coming up missy. I will be verrrrry upset otherwise! You all should come up in May, when al the cherry blossoms are blooming. It's so pretty!
:)
Post a Comment