
Everyone shakin' the white napkins when second line band music came on.




I took these while I was out with my little dachsund friend Ella today. New York's been having some pretty gloomy weather, and all of the winds are blowing the pretty leaves right off the trees. :(


The boathouse.

Bethesda Terrace, "Angel of Waters".



It was pretty chilly, so Ella was wearing her coat. :) While I was taking this picture, people kept ooo'ing and ahhh'ing over her. She is such a hit and so knows it.

Since Ella is so well behaved, I let her walk right next to me in the park with her leash dragging. Well, today we were walking past these loud, rollerblading street entertainers and this crazy looking poodle walked up to her. Then her equally crazy looking owner came to get her. He saw my camera and squealed, "Take a picture of us!!" Sure! Haha.

Then we walked by the 'Tavern on the Green', (this is where they kept the sheep from Sheep's Meadow back in the day) and they had the most beautiful lights and lanterns out for the holidays. I thought the contrast of the blue lights with the purplish sky was too pretty to pass up!


So folks, I've saved the best for last. Megha, Puma, Bethany, Joey, and myself have made a pact to go the first Saint's game of the season next year. I can't wait. Megha's the biggest Saint's fan and has never been to a NFL game. Bless her heart. So...I think we should dress up and get on TV. Since Joey refuses to do it, I am going to be a Saints banana and I want Megha to wear her referee costume. Hehehehe!


4 comments:
Nice pics, cute dachshund!
I heard Bar None was a big Saints hangout and Turtle Bay (I think) on the East side? I don't know. I've tried all season to get down there, but I never wake up in time. lol.
Thanks "Joey and Maggie'!
Nicotine Queen, haha! I can understand that. Sometimes it's hard to beat a lazy Sunday in bed!
since when have you been such a saints fan? the internet has made me a liar today, it's working upstairs hooray!
Post a Comment