This is us when we found out we would have to wait 4 hours until take off. ;)

Then our anger morphed us into scary beings....ahhh.


So we were supposed to leave at 2:05, but instead left at around 4:30. Once we got on the plane, things did not get much better. I was sitting directly in front of Niki. Have you all heard about Niki? I hadn't either until yesterday, but soon discovered he is the most annoying child to ever grace this little planet called Earth. He kicked my seat for the entire flight while screaming about how he wanted to watch Pokeman: *Kick* *I want to watch Pokeman....now!!!* *Kick, kick!* Then the oblivious parents were calm as molasses in their own world. I then tried to go to sleep by resting my head on the tray in front of me, which worked for a little while. After I drowned out the 2 waaay too loud middle aged men two rows behind me and little Niki I fell asleep. zzzzzz. Then, bam! The guy in front of me reclined his seat and almost snapped my neck. So back to sitting up and the *kick, pokeman, kick* routine...
Needless to say we are back! It's currently 27 degrees with a chance of snow. Tonight we are going to a New Year's Eve party in midtown that is thrown by theatre geeks with an open bar and rooftop access. Should be fun.
I have a lot of stuff to write about/pictures to post. So my head is kind of spinning right now. I'll take my time and post a little at a time.
I got 2 new portfolio pictures while I was home:


And here is a cool shot of me and Alli lounging in her room.

Try and figure out how I took these...


Every night I was home I slept in Alli's room and watched old VHS movies that we watched when we were kids (like Duck Tales!). Here I am with Alli's favorite stuffed animal, Harston, hehe.

Well, more to come soon. Stay tuned.


2 comments:
Hsreston is the correct spelling...hare, he's a bunny!
i know how you took that picture...
i meant HARESTON
Post a Comment