This is the best candy ever!!!!Mike and Ike's Tangy Twister is for lovers of bold taste and bold personalities.
In other news, we are headed back to the 212 from the 225 and the 504. Also a little bit of the 337. I've been harassed and chastised and threatened enough times to post so I figure I'll just get it over with. Back in BR I managed to see my nephew and niece for a good portion of the trip. Here is a picture of me teaching them to introduce themselves:
Buster (the retriever) has always been the sweetest boy in the world, but Layla sure made a case for herself the last week. She listened very well when we were training her to roll over and play dead at the sound of a gun shot.I went to the Saints game this past weekend against the Panthers. What a second half! What looked like a blow out early on turned into a real good game all the way up until we took the lead. But of course, like always, our pass defense is crap and there's no way we can hold it. Here's an idea: fire Sean Payton! Pictures to follow...


1 comment:
Yay for posting!
Yayayyayayayaya Joey!
Post a Comment