Monday, December 8, 2008

White Elephant Party

So last night was our party!

Katee got really into it and started getting vicious with stealing gifts from people who stole her beloved mixer. That's a sign of a successful White Elephant party, when someone gets genuinely resentful/bitter. The present that I supplied was a toilet seat!! Ian was debating between picking Blaine's present, which were the Obama Rama Magnets, or mine. I pleaded that he take mine, and he did!


It was soooo funny. Most of the presents were really good, like Burt's Bee sets, cigars, 'the office' stuff...so the toilet seat was unexpected. Ian is super excited about the embroidered lid and the cushioned seat. He proudly carried it home on the subway without a bag and plans on saving it for when his mom comes in town. She'll be so impressed, haha.

Here is the Saints hoop that Joey got. This was from Megha obviously. She bought it from the "Black & Gold" store on Veterans over the Thanksgiving break. Crazy!


I loooove my present. Obama Rama magnets with interchangeable outfits/accessories. Here are some shots of our fridge:




No comments: