Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas time in the apartment.

This past weekend, we got our "Charlie Brown" Christmas tree and decorated the apartment. Unfortunately our ornament collection shrunk from Lucy using them as prey last year. But nonetheless, our apartment officially feels and smells like Christmas.


We decided to have a "real" Christmas at the apartment this year, with presents wrapped under the tree and stocking stuffers. So our NY Christmas date is December 18, the day before we leave for Louisiana. :)


Don't you love our Christmas Angel? Did you expect any different with a Joey Sylvester in the apartment?


Lucy has been on the naughty list this year. So we'll see what she gets. Maybe an appointment with a cat psychologist...


So obviously in NY you see some pretty bizarre people on a daily basis. That's a given. What's strange to me is when you re-encounter them on a different day in a different part of the city. This has happened to me a few times in the past, and happened again today.

Remember this guy?


I saw this crazy clown man with his spray painted poodle in Central Park when I was with Ella about 2 months ago. Today, I was walking out of an FIT building in Chelsea and noticed the same spray painted dog in a baby stroller being pushed by the same crazy, high on "life", clown man. Haha! I just shook my head and laughed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he's a phenomenon. I first saw him at the Easter Parade, then every once in a while in Central Park and around town.

LuLu said...

Only in New York. Love the tree! So cute!!!

UptownGirl said...

Good to know Shift! Next time I'll get his autograph ;)

Thanks TN girl!