I couldn't figure out how to paste a picture in this comment, so you have to copy each link and look at them one at a time if you want to see them ... sorry!
Well, I tried to email you at the only email address I have for you, but it was returned. ah well. I will copy and paste it here instead. If you don't mind, maybe you should delete my comment after you get the necessary information from it haha. I don't want too many random people logging into my snapfish.
so I refuse to email pictures, it takes WAY too long to upload them one by one. So instead, I give out my login and password to snapfish. I think I gave it to you once before to see some other pics right? Anyway, you are going to see a lot more snow pictures than what I would have sent...including some really cheesy ones of me in the snow haha! But hey, you know how often it snows here in the south, so I had to have proof that I was there. hehe. (the three I tried to send were #16, 18, and 58)
While you are logged in, you should have a look at the latest album, it's labeled Snappy something or other. I think you can appreciate those.
Hope all is well with you and Greasy Stains. And I really enjoy your site...keep it up! Tals
go to www.snapfish.com login: jalvar6@lsu.edu password: europe99
I loved all of the snow pictures! # 17 was really pretty! The snowman was uber cute. I would have been just as nerdy and taken pictures of myself in the snow too. It's a rarity down south!
The album from yesterday was awesome. In #6, the clouds in the sky look really cool with the colors of the grass. Nice job Tals!!
Greasy Stains is doing good. Everytime he spills something on his shirt I call him that...hahaha!
4 comments:
yep, it was awesome! although I have to say, I'm glad it only snows once every few years haha.
here's a few pictures from Baton Rouge
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/dimplesalv/12112008snowinBR16.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/dimplesalv/12112008snowinBR18.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/dimplesalv/12112008snowinBR58.jpg
I couldn't figure out how to paste a picture in this comment, so you have to copy each link and look at them one at a time if you want to see them ... sorry!
Hey Tals!!
I can't see any of the pictures :( The end of the paste got cut out/ Send them in an e-mail cause I wanna see them!!!
Melissa :)
Well, I tried to email you at the only email address I have for you, but it was returned. ah well. I will copy and paste it here instead. If you don't mind, maybe you should delete my comment after you get the necessary information from it haha. I don't want too many random people logging into my snapfish.
so I refuse to email
pictures, it takes WAY too long to upload them one by one. So
instead, I give out my login and password to snapfish. I think I gave it to you once before to see some other pics right? Anyway, you are going to see a lot more snow pictures than what I would have
sent...including some really cheesy ones of me in the snow haha! But hey, you know how often it snows here in the south, so I had to have proof that I was there. hehe. (the three I tried to send were #16, 18, and 58)
While you are logged in, you should have a look at the latest album, it's labeled Snappy something or other. I think you can appreciate those.
Hope all is well with you and Greasy Stains. And I really enjoy your site...keep it up!
Tals
go to www.snapfish.com
login: jalvar6@lsu.edu
password: europe99
Thanks Tals!!
I loved all of the snow pictures! # 17 was really pretty! The snowman was uber cute. I would have been just as nerdy and taken pictures of myself in the snow too. It's a rarity down south!
The album from yesterday was awesome. In #6, the clouds in the sky look really cool with the colors of the grass. Nice job Tals!!
Greasy Stains is doing good. Everytime he spills something on his shirt I call him that...hahaha!
Toodles!!
ps- my e-mail address is mserio2@gmail.com
:)
Post a Comment